Vascular exercise can be one of the basics of varicose veins as well as one of the most important treatments.
Now you can learn about a 20-minute return tournament that you are advised to do daily if you want to improve your situation.
It would be best if you did the exercises both in the morning and in the evening so that your legs move properly enough.
You have to do the next tasks on your back and not in bed but rather on the floor or on a sponge.
– Stretch your legs and squeeze your knees. Hold it this way for a few seconds, then relax. Perform this task 5 times in a row.
– Stretch your legs again, then pinch your toes, hold for a few seconds, and finally relax. You also need to do this with 5 reps.
– “Stretch your legs again, but now move your legs.” Squeeze your foot for a few seconds and then release it. It should also be done 5 times.
– Now do not squeeze your feet, you have to make circular movements exactly 10 times.
– Ride your bike 15 times with your feet. You don’t have to do it fast because it may not be easy at first.
– Put your hands on your nape, pull your legs up, squeeze your knees, tilt left then right, repeat this 15 times.
– “Stretch out your legs, first raise one high and then the other as much as you can. Repeat 10 times with both feet.
– Stretch out your legs, then lift one up and circle your feet 10 times. Of course, you have to do this with both feet.
– Stretch out your legs, then lift one up and circle your feet 10 times. Of course, you have to do this with both feet.- Raise both your legs, squeeze your knees, raise your pelvis as much as you can. Hold on like this for 15-20 seconds. Repeat this 10 times in a row. This exercise is also suitable for a workout not only good for varicose veins.
– Put both feet down on the floor, then lift one a little and move left and then right, 5 times in each direction. Perform this task with both feet in 10 reps.